dissabte, 17 de desembre del 2016

My personal thoughts about the module V

What did you learn? 
I lerant new tools and resourches which I can use in my lessons in order to motivate the sudents and expand my knowledge and the way to teach.

How did you learn?  
I learnt through the information, videos and examples provides. And I also learnt a lot doing the tasks.
 
Do you have any problem?
No, I didn't have any problem.

Would you like to investigate a bit more about any subject?   
Yes, of course. This is a huge concept so it’s necessary go deep and learn more about that in order to do it the best way as possible. It’s necessary that teacher become aware of which are the best options in each case and how can do it.
Which question do you propose to someone who read this post to help you with CLIL?
Which other useful digital tools he/she know. Which strategies he/she uses with his/her pupils?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada