dijous, 17 de novembre del 2016

My personal though

  • What did you learn? How did you learn?
During this module I have learned to reflect on a SWOT analysis about my current job experience. So I could search, find and think about where are the positive and the “negative” aspects about implementing the CLIL methodology in my lessons.
I also learnt about which six steps I have to follow or consider before plan a CLIL project. And which aspects I have to bear in mind.

  • Do you have any problem?
Initially I thought that I didn’t have any problem but I was reading my mates SWOT analysis and I realized that their was different as mine. I focalize the four aspects in a context, specifically in the school where I work. So the aspects that I talk about where related with my experience and the context where I am. So I’m not sure if that was the idea or it was closer to just cite the general aspects.


  • Would you like to investigate a bit more about any subject?
For sure I would like to investigate more about any subject. I think is very important and essencial know and be a little bit experts about the contents that we want to talk about.

  • Which question do you propose to someone who read this post to help you with CLIL?
I would say to every body who reads this post that please feel free to comment, say and share what he/she think about my ideas and my plan. Because I just started to study and know about this methodology so I’m like a beginner in this topic. I would appreciate all those people who wants to help me and propose me modifications that can improve my work and all the objectives that I want to reach. Thanks a million!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada